St. Paul Baptist Church has made a commitment to always put God first in everything we do.
Seek God First
• We commit to ask for God's guidance first for direction in every decision.
• God does not want anyone to perish; so we are equipped to share the love of Christ with anyone. God has given us eternal life through His Son, so we strive to carry out the Great Commission so that all can be saved.
• We are always striving to give God our very best! God is faithful and always does what is best for us, so like Daniel, we strive to give God our best.
~ Daniel 5:14, 6:3
• The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight. We teach the Bible, the Holy Word of God so that all will have knowledge of the holy One.
• We believe that everybody was created in the image of God. There are no big I's and little you's at SPBC. We strive to "Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other."
~ Romans 12:10
• Honesty is demonstrated by doing what we commit to do. We strive to always practice what we preach.
• God has given everyone a gift and a purpose, and we commit to pass on to others the lessons we've learned so that they can find their gift and fulfill their destiny.
~ 2 Timothy 2:2